Deluxe Design Room
With optically separated living and sleeping areas and balcony/terrace, our design rooms are all about contemporary relaxation in the Adler Häuser interpretation of modern Black Forest ambience. The bathrooms offer large walk-in showers
- Other facilities: Box spring bed, dining table, sofa, 32-inch flatscreen TV (cable), WLAN, safe, telephone
- Modern Black Forest ambience: Old wood with a strong character, paired with a clear design language and natural materials in warm beige and brown tones, high-quality real wood flooring, an Italian designer sofa and art, e.g. the pictures of the photo artist Claudia Drossert, let you switch off and slow down.
- Children: Up to 2 kids 2-12 years on pull-out sofa possible
- Smoking is partially allowed on the balcony (please specify when booking). All our rooms are non-smoking rooms
- Dog: A maximum of 1 dog is allowed in some rooms of this category (extra charge 20 euros/night/dog)
We ask for your understanding that we can only confirm certain desired rooms (alignments, floors, etc.) for stays of 8 nights or more.
Unfortunately, our historic hotel is not barrier-free. However, in this category we have reserved 1 room close to the lift for guests with reduced mobility. Please note that we can only guarantee this room if you reserve it through our staff (+49(0)7672-4170).