Deluxe Design Room
With a large living and sleeping area and balcony/terrace, our design rooms are all about contemporary relaxation in the Adler Häuser interpretation of modern Black Forest ambience. The bathrooms offer large walk-in showers
- Modern Black Forest ambience: Old wood with a strong character, paired with a clear design language and natural materials in warm beige and brown tones. A room to slow down.
- Bed: 180x200 cm, 2 mattresses with 1 continuous topper on top
- Other facilities: sofa, 32-inch flatscreen TV (cable), WLAN, safe, telephone
- Children: Up to 2 kids, 2-12 years on pull-out sofa
- Smoking is partially allowed on the balcony (please specify when booking). All our rooms are non-smoking rooms
- Dog: A maximum of 1 dog is allowed in some rooms of this category (extra charges apply)
We ask for your understanding that we can only confirm certain desired rooms (alignments, floors, etc.) for stays of 8 nights or more.
Unfortunately, our historic hotel is not barrier-free. However, in this category we have reserved 1 room close to the lift for guests with reduced mobility. Please note that we can only guarantee this room if you reserve it through our staff (+49(0)7672-4170).